Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
The German CEE Group focuses on alternative asset management services with which they can develop innovative solutions and create a sustainable change. With experience of over 20 years, the Investment firm is considered as highly specialized in the renewable sector and ensures effective and yield-maximising management by including high degree of digitalization and innovative tools in the implementation.
Presumed as one of the largest independent green power producers in Europe, CEE Group attaches great importance to the transition of the energy supply by creating a stable foundation of renewable energy. By acquiring and managing solar farms and wind parks, the German investment Group holds a portfolio with capacity of over 1037 MW while continuously striving for more renewable projects. This diversified portfolio enables net asset value under management of more than € 1.9 billion while generating around 1.4 billion kilowatt-hours of renewable electricity annually.
CEE Group has acquired an 80.9MWp solar project near Berlin from Chint Solar. This was the first transaction through the company’s CEE Renewable Fund 8. The fund, launched in 2023, will own 55% of the solar park, and CEE Group will hold the remaining 45%. Construction has already started and commissioning is expected by the end of 2024.
Picture Source: Unsplash, 19.03.2021
Founding Year: 2007